a place for brain garbage. personal bullshit / events / arts / feminist thoughts / etc

Friday, November 27, 2009

fanxgivin'.

today was a day for thanks so, to begin my day i texted all my friends n' family that i'm thankful for wishing them a happy thanksgiving. one of my favourite responses was probably from my friend kellen saying, "merry indian genocide day. >:| " he never ceases to amuse me.

the rest of my day included driving to my cousins' home in shoreham [and my sister driving us into a ditch and getting lost twice on the way there] where we had a great family feast with a boounntyy of harvest for all to consume. hah, after the meal we were all in the best state of food comatose.




i don't really have much to say, i just wanted to reflect a little on the day and how nice it was to see my family. quality time with the aunts, uncles and cousins doesn't come very often so when it does, and when it lacks extra family drama, it's always an awesome time.



i love my family. it's full of really, really beautiful people. on the inside and out. i keep listening to this one song tonight on repeat. it feels like the perfect song for the day and the great feeling of love during the holidays. lame, i know. sorry loves. xoxo. maggie.

fleet foxes - blue ridge mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment