a place for brain garbage. personal bullshit / events / arts / feminist thoughts / etc

Monday, December 7, 2009

soon we'll be found.

yesterday, alicia and i took some photos out in chittenden. it was a successful shoot but, on our exit from the woods, we realized my car was stranded and out of gas.. and let me tell you, chittenden is one of the last places you want to run out of gas. the acreage to person human ratio is unreal. we only had to wait for a while before, luckily, the nicest man stumbled upon our unfortunate situation. within twenty minutes had driven home and back and supplied me with a quarter tank of gas- and during that twenty minutes, alicia and i had a mini carphotoshoot. check it out.











and then thankfully we saw the lovely stranger coming towards us before he could see us being absolutely ridiculous in my car. hah. back to the amazing niceness though.. those are the people that will have the best karma. i love random acts of kindness and i can not wait to make this man the best thank you note/gift. but anyways, heeere are some of my favourites from our acctual photoshoot that i took of my beeeautiful friend, alicia rose perez.





 


alicia in turn took a few of me.





mmmmmm. xoxo. maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment