a place for brain garbage. personal bullshit / events / arts / feminist thoughts / etc

Monday, June 7, 2010

a day of rain.

today was a dreary and rainy sunday. the past three weeks of what i can solidly call my start to the summer (massachusetts journey, the move into my new home, first of the summer parties, night-time swimming adventures, finally training to serve at applebee's, jumping in lake champlain, biking all across creation, etc.) were sunny and amazing and filled with fun. today was an extreme foil to act as a definitive ender of the weekend and hopefully help put me into work mode for at least the next four days.

my first art critique in my summer three dimensional studies class did not go as well as i'd hope so i'm going to try my best to get as into the rest of my projects as i possibly can. luckily, with a fuller schedule (class monday through thursday from 9am until 12:30pm and work monday through wednesday from five on) i'll be able to set more firm exercise plans incorporating running outside, biking, swimming, and finally being able to make use of the uvm gym now that i'm an official student!

since my last post more disposable photos have been taken, using up my first set of three cameras, now i have two more to get through before fresh prints. take a gander at a brief summ(er)ary of the start to one of my favourite seasons to enjoy in burlington. more photos after the jump.
























No comments:

Post a Comment